Friday, October 20, 2017

News:: Review: The Jackbox Party Pack 4

I'm not sure how to classify the games Jackbox has been putting out for the past few years, but the company sort of invented a new genre. The Party Packs' casual games turn any device with a touchscreen and an internet connection into a controller, so the barrier to entry is nearly nonexistent. They're great to play even with friends or family who don't consider themselves gamers, and the experience is usually fun enough people are willing to come back again and again.

Last year, The Jackbox Party Pack 3 was one of my favorite releases. I wrote way too much about the game, justifying it to myself by reasoning that I was really doing five reviews all at once. I promised Chris I wouldn't do that this time, so let's get to it.

Review: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yuumn4