Saturday, October 21, 2017

News:: Review: Overgrowth

Lately, I've had a bit of a rabbit problem in my backyard, the little buggers have dug out a nest under my shed. So I decided the best way to approach this situation is to first think like a rabbit. Thankfully, with the release of Overgrowth from Wolfire Games, I now have that opportunity. But, what I've learned in my time spent with Overgrowth this past week, is that once rabbits evolve and become bipedal, they become the true masters of horror.

These terrifying creatures will kill anything in sight, including other bipedal creatures, without compassion. To do this, they'll use crude and basic tools, such as knives and swords, they'll jump incredible distances, and have the ability to climb almost any structure. From my observations in this game, I've come to the conclusion that we need to deal with the rabbit problem now -- before it's too late.

Review: Overgrowth screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2yysCde